Im Okay But Im Not Okay
Im Okay But Im Not Okay. And nothing about my return in person. I am not okay with this.

I am not okay with this. I am not okay with this. Or to be perfectly clear, you aren’t going anywhere without me.
I Am Not Okay With This.
When i will refer to ‘kids’ will be older than 10 cuz im convinced that younger kids shall not be allowed on the internet at least not alone, never alone, i have to say im 17 and discovered omegle like. I’m guessing that you’re not. I can get them at ceres station.
Episodes I Am Not Okay With This.
Angsty syd navigates high school awkwardness, family drama and an unrequited crush on her best friend while trying to rein in her budding superpowers. My orders are to pick up necessities. I am not okay with this.
Or To Be Perfectly Clear, You Aren’t Going Anywhere Without Me.
I am not okay with this. And nothing about my return in person. Does your mother know you're coming?
Comments
Post a Comment