Psycho But It's Okay Kdrama Asianwiki

Psycho But It's Okay Kdrama Asianwiki. I really like that they didn’t make the bad guy the pure evil like in many other kdrama ( it’s so often so unnecessary) and also that it was not a corruption story ( really! I love that it was about two women and they didn’t make them appear like “what a woman should look like”.

Download Drama Korea 'Psycho But It's Okay' Sub Indo
Download Drama Korea 'Psycho But It's Okay' Sub Indo from jatim.tribunnews.com

The plot is okay, but could've been better. Urgent cases are urgent so some of the dramatic lines/scenes are so out of place. It’s the most likeable bad guy.

Urgent Cases Are Urgent So Some Of The Dramatic Lines/Scenes Are So Out Of Place.


I really like that they didn’t make the bad guy the pure evil like in many other kdrama ( it’s so often so unnecessary) and also that it was not a corruption story ( really! The plot is okay, but could've been better. I finished the drama because of kim jae wook and.

I Love That It Was About Two Women And They Didn’t Make Them Appear Like “What A Woman Should Look Like”.


It’s the most likeable bad guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water That Effect Cement Ratio On Strength And Compatibility

2019 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival

Hoki Kelayakan Akhir Olimpik 2020